Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I *heart* my D300!



After much research, debate, drooling and financial calculations, I finally took the plunge and upgraded my beloved D70s to a D300. Although I feel a bit like a crop-duster pilot who has been asked to fly Concorde, I am loving my new camera and am learning heaps. Couldn't help the gratuitous SP with my new baby! The picture of Sam is the first shot I took with the D300, so is now preserved here for posterity.


The gorgeous Mel and Dan have recently become engaged (hooray!) and have agreed to let me shoot some engagement photos of them in the city - I'm keen to try out some black and white shots in the laneways of the CBD. This will suit their personalities perfectly and it should be heaps of fun - plenty of places for great coffee in between shots, too!


In other news, I hosted Lysh's baby shower last weekend, which was a riot - we had lots of laughs. She is looking wonderful and finished work last week - big relief. Looking forward to some lazy afternoons on the sofa before the big arrival!

No comments: