Friday, October 17, 2008

The House of Blue gets even bluer...



Nope, we're not expecting another baby boy (although I wish we were!)

Our not-so-little kitten, Biscuit, was unwell last week and during a trip to the vet it was revealed that...yes...our girl is a boy! There seems to be so much blue dust floating around in our house that even girls turn into boys after a while. I am hanging on to my tiara and pink fluffy slippers for grim life though, so no problems there! Whilst it was nice to have another 'lady' around, I have to confess that I love being the only princess in our castle.

The boys seem to have taken the news well, although I don't think they really get it as they've continued to refer to her by her pet name of 'Miss Muffet'! Poor Biscuit is heading for a serious identity crisis, I think. The photo is of him with his 'bestest friend', Gordon the unlucky goldfish. I think this picture could have serious comic appeal with the right LOLcats caption, so have a think and get back to me with your suggestions!

Life is busy as always, and I was shocked to see Christmas decorations in the shops last week. So the countdown begins. I am looking forward to our holiday in Warrnambool even more this year - for a year that was supposed to be relaxed, it's turned out to be a big one. We are staying at a different resort for the first time, and I am very excited about the fact that it has an on-site day spa! Hmmm, I see some father-son bonding time coming on.....Mummy will be well taken care of!
The photography is going well, and I am booked solid until Christmas. I won't be giving up my day job any time soon, but am loving the opportunity to practice, practice, practice and to try some new tricks as well. Off to bed now - it's past midnight and I'm photographing baby triplets tomorrow morning!


1 comment:

Celeste Vermeend said...

totally funny. and typical!