Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Lazy Blogger

I was reminded by Tam yesterday that I haven't updated my blog since January. I have been so busy taking photos of other people's families over the past 6 months, that I have taken very few of my own. So here's Alex in desperate need of a haircut, but with some nice gold light. He and Ben have been enjoying pre-school very much this year, and I can't believe that they're off to 'big school' in February. And wee Sam will be 2 in September - he's still my baby though.

Inspired by Celeste's recent run of frequent posts, which I've loved keeping up with, I'll try to be a more conscientious blogger from now on - please leave me a comment to let me know you've been by!

Sammy has just finished eating the biscuit I bribed him with so that I could write this, and now he wants me to sit with him and watch 'Brum' - possibly the most inane children's program ever made. Naturally, he loves it.

K
x

1 comment:

Celeste Vermeend said...

I've been by!
It is hard to find the time to blog hey? Laptop helps alot. I am sitting in front of ABC kids doing this!
More photos babe.. Wanna see what you have been up to!

Cecil xx