Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Introducing Biscuit


What do you get when you have a clucky mum, animal-loving twin boys and a 3 week old orphaned kitten?! Meet Biscuit, the newest addition to our family. Fate brought her to us (or me to her) after a chance meeting with her sister in a Ballarat patchwork store. After hearing that there were three more kittens in need of some love and 3-hourly bottle feeding, what could I do?! She is doing extremely well, the boys love her and even Tigger seems prepared to tolerate her - the highest accolade.


As for the quilting weekend, I was thoroughly spoiled by the gorgeous Sasha, who also helped me with some practical solutions for backing Sam's Peter Rabbit bed quilt. I will get there in the end.......!

1 comment:

Celeste Vermeend said...

Hello there fellow blogger!!

I have added you as a link on my blog!

LOve the photo of the boys in the bath! Noice!