Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Smile

One of the down sides of being the family photographer is that there are always very few photos with you in them! The whole-family shot can be almost impossible. After literally years of saying that we should organise reciprocal family photoshoots together, my good friend Celeste and I finally set a date and made it happen. With 9 children between us, it could have been a shambles but everyone (including the babies!) was beautifully behaved and we had an awesome morning. But best of all, here are the results. Huge thanks to Cecil - you are so talented, and we love the photos! xxxx







1 comment:

Celeste Vermeend said...

Oh my I am so relieved! they DO look awesome...So happy that you are happy. You know only a family truly in love and bonded could photograph so very well..
I just worked with the materials I was given...

Mwah! xxxxxx